We still do not know if the Predators were armed over Benghazi, or if there was an AC-130 gunship. We still do not know if the two Predators over Benghazi came from outside of Libya, or from inside. We do not know about the Rule of Engagement, if they were determining the drones would take off armed or unarmed. We do know however that the CIA might have Rule of Engagement to state that Predator recon flights are unarmed, unless the National Command Authority orders otherwise.
In regards to the InfraRed Laser Aiming Device used by ex-SEAL Ty Woods on the CIA compound rooftop, it might have been a typical Dual Beam Aiming Laser type device on his personnal M-4. Not necessarily a ground laser designator, synched with the weapon system/designator of a Predator drone or a gunship. In conjunction with a Night Observation Device (such as a PVS-14), the former SEAL could have used his Dual Beam Aiming Laser to make accurate shots, and to designate a target such as a mortar team.
- Data-Driven Theory of the Benghazi Attacks
- Benghazi: a Recap (Part II)
- Was Benghazi Survivor David Ubben GRS or DSS?
- Boston Shut Down: The Exception to the Rule has Become the Rule
- The Tsarnaev Brothers and the Islamic Society of Boston
- The Great Inquisitor is Watching Over
- Jérusalem: entre le peuple juif et les armées de allah
- Jerusalem: Between the Chosen People and the Armies of Allah
- War on Guns
- Why Obama Is Wrong on Morsi
- There Is No Such Thing as Coercion
- Is Huma Abedin Working for the Coming Caliphate?
- Al-Qaradawi: Leader of the Global Muslim Brotherhood
- Birth of the Muslim Brotherhood
- Birth of Hamas
- Egypt and Gaza
- Sunni Awakening in Lebanon
- Ann Barnhardt is Going to Rome to Face Down Caesar-Obama
- Ann Barnhardt: “The Economy Is Going To Implode”
- The Coming American Collapse and Civil War
- New Coalition for the Establishment of an Islamic State
- Surface-to-Air Missiles Captured from the 46th Regiment Base
- Neil Ferguson: “Expect More Gold to End Up in Chinese Hands”
- Snipers of Syria. New Video from the Freemen of Syria Battalions
- Israel Killed a Top Hamas Military Commander
- Benghazi: a Recap (Part I)
- Arrested by the Free Syrian Army
- Slingshots, a Pickup Truck and a TNT Bomb
- Was Libya Sending Jihadis and Running Guns to Syria?
- Jamal Maarouf (aka Abu Khalid): The Shields and the Unification Brigade
- Syrian ‘Rebels’ Marching for the Caliphate
- Emerging Weapons Pipeline from Jordan
- The Syrian National Initiative