Many jihadist groups in Syria produce YouTube videos in order to get funds from abroad.
Armed groups with higher media profiles, those that produce the most sensational snippets of video, the ones with the most YouTube hits, receive the largest funds from abroad. The videos serve as advertisements to solicit funding and weapons.
Hit, film it, in order to get more support!
- Data-Driven Theory of the Benghazi Attacks
- Benghazi: a Recap (Part II)
- Was Benghazi Survivor David Ubben GRS or DSS?
- Boston Shut Down: The Exception to the Rule has Become the Rule
- The Tsarnaev Brothers and the Islamic Society of Boston
- The Great Inquisitor is Watching Over
- Jérusalem: entre le peuple juif et les armées de allah
- Jerusalem: Between the Chosen People and the Armies of Allah
- War on Guns
- Why Obama Is Wrong on Morsi
- There Is No Such Thing as Coercion
- Is Huma Abedin Working for the Coming Caliphate?
- Al-Qaradawi: Leader of the Global Muslim Brotherhood
- Birth of the Muslim Brotherhood
- Birth of Hamas
- Egypt and Gaza
- Sunni Awakening in Lebanon
- Ann Barnhardt is Going to Rome to Face Down Caesar-Obama
- Ann Barnhardt: “The Economy Is Going To Implode”
- The Coming American Collapse and Civil War
- New Coalition for the Establishment of an Islamic State
- Surface-to-Air Missiles Captured from the 46th Regiment Base
- Neil Ferguson: “Expect More Gold to End Up in Chinese Hands”
- Snipers of Syria. New Video from the Freemen of Syria Battalions
- Israel Killed a Top Hamas Military Commander
- Benghazi: a Recap (Part I)
- Arrested by the Free Syrian Army
- Slingshots, a Pickup Truck and a TNT Bomb
- Was Libya Sending Jihadis and Running Guns to Syria?
- Jamal Maarouf (aka Abu Khalid): The Shields and the Unification Brigade
- Syrian ‘Rebels’ Marching for the Caliphate
- Emerging Weapons Pipeline from Jordan
- The Syrian National Initiative