- Data-Driven Theory of the Benghazi Attacks
- Benghazi: a Recap (Part II)
- Was Benghazi Survivor David Ubben GRS or DSS?
- Boston Shut Down: The Exception to the Rule has Become the Rule
- The Tsarnaev Brothers and the Islamic Society of Boston
- The Great Inquisitor is Watching Over
- Jérusalem: entre le peuple juif et les armées de allah
- Jerusalem: Between the Chosen People and the Armies of Allah
- War on Guns
- Why Obama Is Wrong on Morsi
- There Is No Such Thing as Coercion
- Is Huma Abedin Working for the Coming Caliphate?
- Al-Qaradawi: Leader of the Global Muslim Brotherhood
- Birth of the Muslim Brotherhood
- Birth of Hamas
- Egypt and Gaza
- Sunni Awakening in Lebanon
- Ann Barnhardt is Going to Rome to Face Down Caesar-Obama
- Ann Barnhardt: “The Economy Is Going To Implode”
- The Coming American Collapse and Civil War
- New Coalition for the Establishment of an Islamic State
- Surface-to-Air Missiles Captured from the 46th Regiment Base
- Neil Ferguson: “Expect More Gold to End Up in Chinese Hands”
- Snipers of Syria. New Video from the Freemen of Syria Battalions
- Israel Killed a Top Hamas Military Commander
- Benghazi: a Recap (Part I)
- Arrested by the Free Syrian Army
- Slingshots, a Pickup Truck and a TNT Bomb
- Was Libya Sending Jihadis and Running Guns to Syria?
- Jamal Maarouf (aka Abu Khalid): The Shields and the Unification Brigade
- Syrian ‘Rebels’ Marching for the Caliphate
- Emerging Weapons Pipeline from Jordan
- The Syrian National Initiative
Category Archives: Ann BarnhardtImage
What is freedom? Freedom is to be alive in Jesus Christ. Freedom isn’t keeping your money or your house or your car or your shit. Freedom isn’t going hither and yon whenever you please. Freedom isn’t earthly liberty. Earthly liberty is a mere derivative of authentic freedom, which is Jesus Christ Himself.
Reject Christ, and you’re already a slave, and thus earthly liberty will be impossible. That’s why this is happening. This nation has rejected Christ and thus the earthly liberty that WAS a derivative of a Christian culture is now rapidly evanescing. This nation has embraced evil, and with evil inevitably comes chains.
Day by day, link by link, this nation is forging its own chains, and it is so far gone that even the Christians are happily embracing the chains, ridiculing and desperately trying to convince those few who refuse to be chained that the only way to be free is to bow down and put on the chains too.
Well, to hell with that shit, I say.
Ann says the Obama régime FORCES each American citizen to choose between Caesar and Christ. It forces this choice upon the people since ObamaCare mandates that all citizens, employers and institutions pay for abortion, sterilization and contraception.
“We can CONSENT,” says Ann, “to pay taxes in a spirit of truth, justice, solidarity and freedom, but only if those four specific ends are served by our taxes.”
Do we have to pay taxes? Do we have a choice? Are we going to be held to account for subsidizing abortion?
What if paying taxes puts you in violation of the First Commandment (I AM the LORD thy God; thou shalt not have strange gods before me.)?
“Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s” is NOT a release from the First Commandment.
— Ann Barnhardt
YOU IDIOTS WORSHIP THE I.R.S. ABOVE GOD. YOU FEAR THE I.R.S., BUT DO NOT FEAR GOD, HIS JUDGEMENT OR HIS WRATH IN THE SLIGHTEST. And you call yourselves Christian? Really?
— Ann Barnhardt
Ann is putting her money where her mouth is. She declared a tax strike. And on October 27, the IRS confiscated her bank account.
“We have the chance to walk straight back into Rome at the side of Our Lord, face Caesar and show the world how Christians stand and face evil, and bend our knee ONLY to Our Crucified Lord.
And then … watch what happens.
I know where I’m going. I’m going to Rome to face down Caesar Obama and be crucified with Our Lord who already has and will have the Final Victory. If you should meet Our Lord as you are exiting Rome, will you turn around, take up your cross and go with Him, or will you lower your eyes and pretend not to see Him?
Where are YOU going?
If He is what He claimed to be, a Savior, a Redeemer, then we have a virile Christ and a leader worth following in these terrible times; One Who will step into the breach of death, crushing sin, gloom and despair; a leader to Whom we can make totalitarian sacrifice without losing, but gaining freedom, and Whom we can love even unto death. We need a Christ today Who will make cords and drive the buyers and sellers from our new temples; Who will blast the unfruitful fig-trees; Who will talk of crosses and sacrifices and Whose voice will be like the voice of the raging sea. But He will not allow us to pick and choose among His words, discarding the hard ones, and accepting the ones that please our fancy. We need a Christ Who will restore moral indignation, Who will make us hate evil with a passionate intensity, and love goodness to a point where we can drink death like water.
–Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen “Life of Christ”, AD 1958